- 2014 3rd International Conference on Information Computer Application (ICICA 2014)20th to 21st February 2014, Barcelona, Spain
- 2014 International Conference on Environmental Engineering and Development (ICEED 2014)27th to 28th May 2014, Sydney, Australia
- Global Symposium for Human Resource Management20th to 21st June 2014, Los Angeles, CA, United States of America
- ABB calls for research grant proposals from universities worldwide
- Sigma Theta Tau International Global Nursing Research Grant
- WHO Patient Safety Research Small Grants
- International Research Grants Program (IRGP)
Scholarship Around the World
- Scholarship Lists of Biological & Medical Sciences
- Scholarship Lists of Chemical Sciences
- Top 10 PhD Scholarship in Belgium for International Students
- Top 15 PhD Scholarships in Australia for International Students
Research Around the World
- 100 Cities Project: Sensing for Solutions – Bridging Cities and Science
- CGIAR Research Program on Rice
- Conflict over Raves in the U.S.: A Case Study of Chicago
- HRM in Bulgarian and Slovakian hotels
American Association of International Researchers (AAIR)
Who We Are
The American Association of International Researchers (AAIR) was established in 2010 by a small group interested in research and publication. Today, the AAIR has grown to be one of the largest international associations in the world, with over 2000 global members who do research, teach and read in the fields of applied and basic disciplines.
As the leading organization for researchers, AAIR is the trusted go-to resource for researchers and academics. We are counted on as the most credible intellectual resource where our members can stay relevant with knowledge, training and tools to enhance lifelong learning and obtain valuable information and connections throughout the world.
The AAIR is well positioned to provide a unique set of services to its members and to promote the vitality, visibility, and diversity of the discipline.
No other organization provides more ways for independent researchers and academics to connect with the people and resources they need to be successful.
AAIR at a Glance
The American Association of International Researchers (AAIR) is:
- a non-profit international membership association based in USA.
- dedicated to advancing research at national and international level.
- an association of over 2000 global members
- home to more than 55 special interest sections with more than 2000 members
- host of cross-cultural research.
- publisher of 15 professional international journals.
Our Vision & Mission
Our mission is to serve as a forum to connect like-minded individuals and foster knowledge sharing, provide resources, tools and training and support research activities around the globe.
Our Vision is to become one of the leading international research associations in the world with unique features and supports for the international researchers.
As an AAIR member, you join more than 2000 of your colleagues who embrace the value of an AAIR membership. Whether you are an established researcher, academician or an emerging scholar in the field, you will find it a rewarding experience with far-reaching impact on your career. It’s a place where you can make important contributions to the distinction of our profession.
AAIR membership enables you to receive special privileges including:
- Online access to all the journals of AAIR.
- Receive any of the AAIR Journals in print for a small fee.
- Discounts on publication fees for the AAIR Journals.
- Submit papers for quick review and publication.
- Receive electronic announcements of upcoming events, Call for Papers, and new member benefits.
- Get the MEMBERSHIP certificate.
- Opportunity to be involved with cross-cultural research team
- Priority in case of ARIPD research grant.
- Opportunity to be involved with AAIR/ARIPD journals as a reviewer or editor.
- Complimentary listing in the AAIR Directory of Members.
Membership Application Procedures
Being a member of the AAIR offers comprehensive, timely information and perspectives that you won’t find anywhere else, along with the resources, tools and connections to help your career flourish in the research community.
Membership is open for college and university faculty, independent researchers, PhD candidates, practitioners and employees of government, business, or non-profit organizations. The interested person can apply for AAIR membership at any time during the year. Please send the filled up application form, your short biography and a recent photograph to the executive director at [email protected]
Journals of the Association
International Journal of Philosophy and Theology
Journal of Anthropology and Archaeology
Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology
Journal of Engineering and Architecture
Journal of Foreign Languages, Cultures & Civilizations
Journal of Geography and Earth Sciences
Journal of Global Peace and Conflict
Journal of International Relations and Foreign Policy
Journal of Islamic Studies and Culture
Journal of Natural Sciences
Journal of Social Welfare and Human Rights