- 2014 3rd International Conference on Information Computer Application (ICICA 2014)20th to 21st February 2014, Barcelona, Spain
- 2014 International Conference on Environmental Engineering and Development (ICEED 2014)27th to 28th May 2014, Sydney, Australia
- Global Symposium for Human Resource Management20th to 21st June 2014, Los Angeles, CA, United States of America
- ABB calls for research grant proposals from universities worldwide
- Sigma Theta Tau International Global Nursing Research Grant
- WHO Patient Safety Research Small Grants
- International Research Grants Program (IRGP)
Scholarship Around the World
- Scholarship Lists of Biological & Medical Sciences
- Scholarship Lists of Chemical Sciences
- Top 10 PhD Scholarship in Belgium for International Students
- Top 15 PhD Scholarships in Australia for International Students
Research Around the World
- 100 Cities Project: Sensing for Solutions – Bridging Cities and Science
- CGIAR Research Program on Rice
- Conflict over Raves in the U.S.: A Case Study of Chicago
- HRM in Bulgarian and Slovakian hotels
History of the Institute
Founded in June 2011, the ARIPD serves as a focal point for academicians, professionals, graduate and undergraduate students, fellows, and associates pursuing research throughout the world. Initially ARIPD’s activities were based in Bangladesh. Later its scope has been broadened to the world at large through its U.S. International Center.
The Institute works with policymakers, scholars, and public interest groups around the World to design, execute, and disseminate research that illuminates economics and social policy issues affecting the communities of the world. ARIPD seeks to build a network of individuals and organizations that conduct and use policy research. As an independent, non-profit, research organization, ARIPD also works in affiliation with American Association of International Researchers (AAIR).
ARIPD's work is supported by foundation grants, government grants and contracts, donations from individuals, and contributions from organizations. Members and affiliates of ARIPD's Information Network receive reports and information on a regular basis. ARIPD is a 501(c) (3) tax-exempt organization.
Key Activities of the Institute
The core activities of ARIPD include but not limited to the following:
- Carrying out the research programs with its own fund as well as donation from institutions, governments and individuals. The research programs basically focus on contemporary issues around the world.
- Supporting the academic research of institutes and universities, mainly performed by faculty members and independent researchers, through the INSTITUTE’s own budgets.
- Supporting the research projects as well as independent researchers by providing the global data and expertise. Sometimes the researchers or academicians are introduced with international experts of respective field. The Institute has more than 1000 representatives in more than 150 Countries.
- Conducting comprehensive cross-cultural research around the world for the institutes, societies and even for governments with its more than 2000 AAIR members.
- Publishing the latest research findings (both the institute’s own research and individuals’ research of more than 150 countries) through more than 50 international journals. The journals are headed by the reputed North American and European experts in each respective filed. The journals are published under the umbrellas of the Institute itself, AAIR (An International association of researchers patronized by ARIPD), and two research centers of the institute.
- Facilitating the academic as well as institutional research through its international research grants. The Institute provides 200 research grants each year. Each research grant ranges from USD 500 to USD 5000.
- Encouraging the researchers throughout the world by providing the awards to the researchers. Each award comprises of USD 500 and a certificate of excellence.
- Arranging national and international seminars and conferences. The Institute also supports the seminars of different institutes and universities with its own expertise and resources.
The Institute supports and patronizes the functions of AAIR. AAIR has already more than 2000 members from more than 150 countries. AAIR receives 10 membership applications daily on an average from the academicians and researchers around the world. The membership is completely free of charge. The Institute has two diversified global research centers formed to unleash the core research in specific field: Center for Global Academic Research & Center for Policy Analysis.
Vision, Mission & Values
The ARIPD’s vision is to provide international leadership in generating and disseminating the latest research findings through a comprehensive blending of academic and institutional research. It promotes excellence and innovation in interdisciplinary scientific research, public policy initiatives, and education of the public.
The Institute's mission is to support and advance the research activities around the world.
The core values of ARIPD include commitment, innovation, flexibility, diversity, timeliness, zero discrimination, quality in every step and global thinking.