- 2014 3rd International Conference on Information Computer Application (ICICA 2014)20th to 21st February 2014, Barcelona, Spain
- 2014 International Conference on Environmental Engineering and Development (ICEED 2014)27th to 28th May 2014, Sydney, Australia
- Global Symposium for Human Resource Management20th to 21st June 2014, Los Angeles, CA, United States of America
- ABB calls for research grant proposals from universities worldwide
- Sigma Theta Tau International Global Nursing Research Grant
- WHO Patient Safety Research Small Grants
- International Research Grants Program (IRGP)
Scholarship Around the World
- Scholarship Lists of Biological & Medical Sciences
- Scholarship Lists of Chemical Sciences
- Top 10 PhD Scholarship in Belgium for International Students
- Top 15 PhD Scholarships in Australia for International Students
Research Around the World
- 100 Cities Project: Sensing for Solutions – Bridging Cities and Science
- CGIAR Research Program on Rice
- Conflict over Raves in the U.S.: A Case Study of Chicago
- HRM in Bulgarian and Slovakian hotels
American Research Institute for Policy Development provides more than 50 research grants each year. The basic criteria to be eligible for ARIPD research grant are to be the AAIR member. There are two types of grant: Direct Financial Grant & Indirect Financial Grant.
Direct Financial Grant ranges from USD 200 to USD 2000. Generally, this type of grant is sanctioned to a group of cross-cultural research team. The interested researchers or academicians can form the team and send a research proposal to the executive director at [email protected] Unsolicited applications are not evaluated. The INSTITUTE calls for the research proposals in the mid of November each year. Then the interested team should apply with proper documents. The application procedures are published in the Institute’s website.
Indirect Financial Grant ranges from USD 200 to USD 600. Generally, this type of grant is sanctioned to a local/national group of researchers. The interested researchers/contributors can form a research team and can apply to the Executive Director at [email protected] when the research proposals are invited by the INSTITUTE. The proposals are invited at the end of the year (November/December). Unsolicited applications are not evaluated
The Institute encourages faculty, independent researchers and PhD students to conduct high quality, policy-relevant research issues. To do so, it provides seed and start-up funding for new projects, helps identify other funding sources for that research, helps scholars connect with local officials and leaders who can help scholars with their projects, and works with scholars to disseminate their findings to practitioners in timely and accessible ways.
The final findings of the research projects are published in the Institute’s journals.
For any query, please don’t hesitate to contact with the Executive Director at [email protected]