- 2014 3rd International Conference on Information Computer Application (ICICA 2014)20th to 21st February 2014, Barcelona, Spain
- 2014 International Conference on Environmental Engineering and Development (ICEED 2014)27th to 28th May 2014, Sydney, Australia
- Global Symposium for Human Resource Management20th to 21st June 2014, Los Angeles, CA, United States of America
- ABB calls for research grant proposals from universities worldwide
- Sigma Theta Tau International Global Nursing Research Grant
- WHO Patient Safety Research Small Grants
- International Research Grants Program (IRGP)
Scholarship Around the World
- Scholarship Lists of Biological & Medical Sciences
- Scholarship Lists of Chemical Sciences
- Top 10 PhD Scholarship in Belgium for International Students
- Top 15 PhD Scholarships in Australia for International Students
Research Around the World
- 100 Cities Project: Sensing for Solutions – Bridging Cities and Science
- CGIAR Research Program on Rice
- Conflict over Raves in the U.S.: A Case Study of Chicago
- HRM in Bulgarian and Slovakian hotels
Message from the Founding Director
Welcome to the American Research Institute for Policy Development and our website. Please look around our site and get to know us, learn what we do, how we got here and what we are up to.
The American Research Institute for Policy Development was founded in 2011. The
ARIPD serves as a focal point for academicians, professionals, graduate and undergraduate students, fellows, and associates pursuing research throughout the world. Initially ARIPD’s activities were based in Bangladesh. Later its scope has been broadened to the world at large through its U.S. International Center.
The Institute works with policymakers, scholars, and public interest groups around the World to design, execute, and disseminate research that illuminates economics and social policy issues affecting the communities of the world. ARIPD seeks to build a network of individuals and organizations that conduct and use policy research. As an independent, non-profit, research organization, ARIPD also works in affiliation with American Association of International Researchers (AAIR).
The Institute supports the research projects through ‘Research Grant’ Program. It conducts a significant number of cross-cultural research projects each year. The academicians, independent researchers, professionals and PhD Scholars can precipitate in these projects.
The Institute publishes the research papers through a number of International journals. These journals are led by the world’s reputed professors. The quick and double blind review process, rich editorial board, zero tolerance for plagiarism and high respect for publication ethics, a strong commitment for scheduled publication are the key features of the Institute’s journals.
The INSTITUTE emphasizes on the global contemporary issues at the time of selecting the research projects. Although the major portion of the research fund come from donation, ARIPD seeks to generate the revenue from various sources such as membership fee, research paper publication fee, and research grant from International NGO.
Major research programs at ARIPD are carried out through Center for Policy Analysis & Center for Global Academic Research.
I invite the researchers, academicians, professionals and PhD scholars to become the member of American Association of International Researchers (AAIR). The AAIR has grown to be one of the largest international associations in the world, with over 2000 global members who do research, teach and read in the fields of applied and basic disciplines.
I also invite you to join the editorial boards of ARIPD and AAIR journals. ARIPD & AAIR runs more than 50 international journals addressed to specific subject of the global research. View the complete list of journals by subject.
The American Research Institute for Policy Development has a proud and distinguished research history. I encourage you to look around our website and discover for yourself the tremendous contributions to sciences, economics and social science fields around the globe.
I seek blessings of all towards the successful journey of the INSTITUTE.
Md. Mamin Ullah
American Research Institute for Policy Development