- 2014 3rd International Conference on Information Computer Application (ICICA 2014)20th to 21st February 2014, Barcelona, Spain
- 2014 International Conference on Environmental Engineering and Development (ICEED 2014)27th to 28th May 2014, Sydney, Australia
- Global Symposium for Human Resource Management20th to 21st June 2014, Los Angeles, CA, United States of America
- ABB calls for research grant proposals from universities worldwide
- Sigma Theta Tau International Global Nursing Research Grant
- WHO Patient Safety Research Small Grants
- International Research Grants Program (IRGP)
Scholarship Around the World
- Scholarship Lists of Biological & Medical Sciences
- Scholarship Lists of Chemical Sciences
- Top 10 PhD Scholarship in Belgium for International Students
- Top 15 PhD Scholarships in Australia for International Students
Research Around the World
- 100 Cities Project: Sensing for Solutions – Bridging Cities and Science
- CGIAR Research Program on Rice
- Conflict over Raves in the U.S.: A Case Study of Chicago
- HRM in Bulgarian and Slovakian hotels
Find an International Researcher
An international researcher is a scholar who can, or will in time through learning and experience, demonstrate the specialized knowledge or expertise, conceptual and intellectual capacities such as the ability to identify and frame key problems, to think critically and analytically, and to generate and communicate interesting and original insights across the boundaries.
ARIPD has a pool of more than 2000 international researchers who have the expertise to do the research across the globe. ARIPD has formed an international researchers’ association: American Association of International Researchers (AAIR). AAIR members have the capacity as well as strong commitment towards the cross-cultural research.
Now you can conduct a research on Indian Stock Exchange by staying in New York through AAIR forums. AAIR has a collection of local researchers of more than 150 countries.
AAIR has grouped the researchers into different specific field based on the expertise and experiences of the researchers. We call it ‘AAIR Forum’. One can easily view the short biography/notes of a researcher under the forum. Even, if you are confused about the selection of international researchers from AAIR forums, you can contact with Dr. William Smith (Coordinator- International Wing) to have a list of international researchers within a specific field. Then the interested organization/government/institute/NGO can directly contact with the AAIR nominated researchers for future course of actions.
The following is the list of international researchers under different AAIR Forum.
- Administrative Sciences
- Agriculture and Environmental Science
- Art and Art History
- Business Administration
- Computer Science & IT
- Health Sciences
- International Business
- International Relations
- International Studies
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Library and Information Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Peace and Conflict
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Tourism Hospitability Management