- 2014 3rd International Conference on Information Computer Application (ICICA 2014)20th to 21st February 2014, Barcelona, Spain
- 2014 International Conference on Environmental Engineering and Development (ICEED 2014)27th to 28th May 2014, Sydney, Australia
- Global Symposium for Human Resource Management20th to 21st June 2014, Los Angeles, CA, United States of America
- ABB calls for research grant proposals from universities worldwide
- Sigma Theta Tau International Global Nursing Research Grant
- WHO Patient Safety Research Small Grants
- International Research Grants Program (IRGP)
Scholarship Around the World
- Scholarship Lists of Biological & Medical Sciences
- Scholarship Lists of Chemical Sciences
- Top 10 PhD Scholarship in Belgium for International Students
- Top 15 PhD Scholarships in Australia for International Students
Research Around the World
- 100 Cities Project: Sensing for Solutions – Bridging Cities and Science
- CGIAR Research Program on Rice
- Conflict over Raves in the U.S.: A Case Study of Chicago
- HRM in Bulgarian and Slovakian hotels
Who is a member?
AAIR recognizes a person as its member only when he/she satisfies the ASSOCIATION’S basic criteria.
- The interested person/membership candidate is directly or indirectly related with professional or academic research.
- She/he has minimum academic capability to be involved with extensive research.
- She/he must have the mentality to serve the research journals run by the association as an editor or reviewer (if asked).
- She/he must abide by the ASSOCIATION’S code of conduct.
- She/he has properly applied for AAIR Membership with all necessary documents and she/he has got the membership approval from the authority of AAIR with a valid membership ID.
As an AAIR member, you join more than 2000 of your colleagues who embrace the value of an AAIR membership. Whether you are an established researcher, academician or an emerging scholar in the field, you will find it a rewarding experience with far-reaching impact on your career. It’s a place where you can make important contributions to the distinction of our profession.
AAIR membership enables you to receive special privileges including:
- Online access to all the journals of AAIR.
- Receive any of the AAIR Journals in print for a small fee.
- Discounts on publication fees for the AAIR Journals.
- Submit papers for quick review and publication.
- Receive electronic announcements of upcoming events, Call for Papers, and new member benefits.
- Get the MEMBERSHIP certificate.
- Opportunity to be involved with cross-cultural research team
- Priority in case of ARIPD research grant.
- Opportunity to be involved with AAIR/ARIPD journals as a reviewer or editor.
- Complimentary listing in the AAIR Directory of Members.
Who can be a member?
Membership is open for:
- College and university faculty
- Independent researchers
- PhD candidates
- Employees of government, business, or non-profit organizations.
Membership Application Procedures
Being a member of the AAIR offers comprehensive, timely information and perspectives that you won’t find anywhere else, along with the resources, tools and connections to help your career flourish in the research community. The interested person can apply for AAIR membership at any time during the year.
Please send the filled up application form, your short biography and a recent photograph to the executive director at firstname.lastname@example.org