- 2014 3rd International Conference on Information Computer Application (ICICA 2014)20th to 21st February 2014, Barcelona, Spain
- 2014 International Conference on Environmental Engineering and Development (ICEED 2014)27th to 28th May 2014, Sydney, Australia
- Global Symposium for Human Resource Management20th to 21st June 2014, Los Angeles, CA, United States of America
- ABB calls for research grant proposals from universities worldwide
- Sigma Theta Tau International Global Nursing Research Grant
- WHO Patient Safety Research Small Grants
- International Research Grants Program (IRGP)
Scholarship Around the World
- Scholarship Lists of Biological & Medical Sciences
- Scholarship Lists of Chemical Sciences
- Top 10 PhD Scholarship in Belgium for International Students
- Top 15 PhD Scholarships in Australia for International Students
Research Around the World
- 100 Cities Project: Sensing for Solutions – Bridging Cities and Science
- CGIAR Research Program on Rice
- Conflict over Raves in the U.S.: A Case Study of Chicago
- HRM in Bulgarian and Slovakian hotels
American Research Institute for Policy Development conducts significant number of research projects each year mainly addressed to global contemporary issues. The research projects are conducted at national and international level. The local (national) research project is carried out at national level. The research problem is designed to address a specific issue of a country. The international research project is mainly carried out by cross-cultural research team. ARIPD research teams are generally composed of faculty members and independent researchers from various countries of the world.
The Institute focuses on two types of research: Global Research & Academic Research. The global research program is designed to address the global contemporary issues. These research projects are carried out by a cross-cultural team of researchers. Here independent researchers, PhD scholars, faculty members and practitioners can participate in global research projects. This program is basically carried by Center for Social Policy Analysis at international level.
The academic research program is designed to address a specific issue at national level. These research projects are carried out by a team of faculty members of a specific country. Here only faculty members can participate in academic research projects. This program is basically carried out by Center for Global Academic Research.
The INSTITUTE carries out the research projects in collaboration with American Association of International Researchers (AAIR). AAIR has a proud team of international members majority of whom are faculty members, independent researchers, PhD scholars, and professionals.
The Institute supports the research projects through ‘Research Grant’ Program. It conducts a significant number of cross-cultural research projects each year. The academicians, independent researchers, professionals and PhD Scholars can precipitate in these projects.
The Institute publishes the research papers through a number of International journals. These journals are led by the world’s reputed professors. The quick and double blind review process, rich editorial board, zero tolerance for plagiarism and high respect for publication ethics, a strong commitment for scheduled publication are the key features of the Institute’s journals.
The INSTITUTE emphasizes on the global contemporary issues at the time of selecting the research projects. Although the major portion of the research fund come from donation, ARIPD seeks to generate the revenue from various sources such as membership fee, research paper publication fee, and research grant from International NGO.
The Institute works with policymakers, scholars, and public interest groups around the World to design, execute, and disseminate research that illuminates economics and social policy issues affecting the communities of the world. ARIPD seeks to build a network of individuals and organizations that conduct and use policy research. As an independent, non-profit, research organization, ARIPD also works in affiliation with American Association of International Researchers (AAIR).