- 2014 3rd International Conference on Information Computer Application (ICICA 2014)20th to 21st February 2014, Barcelona, Spain
- 2014 International Conference on Environmental Engineering and Development (ICEED 2014)27th to 28th May 2014, Sydney, Australia
- Global Symposium for Human Resource Management20th to 21st June 2014, Los Angeles, CA, United States of America
- ABB calls for research grant proposals from universities worldwide
- Sigma Theta Tau International Global Nursing Research Grant
- WHO Patient Safety Research Small Grants
- International Research Grants Program (IRGP)
Scholarship Around the World
- Scholarship Lists of Biological & Medical Sciences
- Scholarship Lists of Chemical Sciences
- Top 10 PhD Scholarship in Belgium for International Students
- Top 15 PhD Scholarships in Australia for International Students
Research Around the World
- 100 Cities Project: Sensing for Solutions – Bridging Cities and Science
- CGIAR Research Program on Rice
- Conflict over Raves in the U.S.: A Case Study of Chicago
- HRM in Bulgarian and Slovakian hotels
Journal of Global Peace and Conflict
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Shak Bernard Hanish, National University, USA.
ISSN: 2333-584X (Print Version)
ISSN: 2333-5858 (Electronic Version)
Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
Nature: Print and Online
Submission: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Journal of Global Peace and Conflict is double blind peer reviewed international academic journal that publishes scientific research papers on every aspect of peace and conflict studies. The journal is committed to interdisciplinary explorations of conflict resolution, peace building, humanitarian assistance, and other mechanisms that seek to prevent and control violence. The journal is also interested in articles focusing on social change and nonviolence, including such areas as sustainable development, reflective practice, action research, human rights, and intercultural relations. It provides a forum for dialogue around various ideas, assessments, recommendations, and critiques. All research articles in this journal have undergone initial editorial screen and rigorous peer review.
Dr. Scott Sigel, Minot State University, USA.
Leslie J Nichols, Ryerson University, Canada.
Dr. Menaf TURAN, Yuzuncu Yil University, Turkey.
Prof. Sara Núñez de Prado Clavell, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Spain.
Mr. Alex Kamwaria, Kenyatta University, Nairobi (Kenya).
Dr. Wan Norhasniah Wan Husin, National Defence University of Malaysia.
Mr. Mahuku Darlington Ngoni, Dept. of Peace and Governance, Bindura University of Science Education, Zimbabwe.
Prof. Hüsamettin İNAÇ, Dumlupinar University, Turkey.
Dr. Dacosta Aboagye, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana.
Dr. Ghazi Ismail Rababa’a, The World Islamic Sciences & Education University, Jordan.
Abstracted/Indexed in (Applied): Cabell's, Ulrich's, DOAJ, EBSCO, Gale, Google Scholar, Journal Seek, DRJI, Index Copernicus, ProQuest.