The AP EPass stands for Andhra Pradesh Electronic Payment And Application System of Scholarships. The intention of this proposal is to provide a monetary minister to the candidates. The AP EPass scholarship is provided to the financially weaker candidates for furthermore enlightenment after 10+2 who belongs to the SC/ST/OBC/EBC category.
The government of Andhra Pradesh is providing AP epass for assistance for the right of entry in the graduation and post-graduation courses to the candidates. Each and every single fine point of the courses and the eligibility criteria are obtainable on the given website i.e. apeapass.cgg.gov.in. of Andhra Pradesh. Online it is easily accessible for all the candidates to apply for the scholarships.
Candidates only if they have a yearly income of fewer than 2 lacs rupees can apply for the post-matric scholarship, if they have more than 2 lacs yearly income, they are not eligible for the scholarship. The government of Andhra Pradesh gives two types of cremation beneath the e- pass. The RTF stands for the Reimbursement of Tuition Fee and the MTF stands for the Maintenance Fee or Monthly Pocket Money. It helps the students money-wise by providing them money to meet their daily operating expenses. Rates are predetermined by the government or by the board.
How to Check AP EPass Status?
Now candidates of Andhra Pradesh can check online AP epass scholarship status. The link to visit the official site for Andhra Pradesh EPass is given below:
- First, you can visit official website of AP epass epass.apcfss.in
- The candidate will make out fields to enter all its niceties.
- Present the requisite particulars in each and every single field.
- Enter the application number of the Epass Andhra Pradesh of the candidate.
- Select the scholastic year.
- Go through the SSC exam number and select the type of exam.
- Penetrate the date of birth.
- Click the “Get Status” button after providing all the minutiae.
- Check out if the candidate’s Andhra Pradesh epass scholarship application is permitted or cast off.
Candidate’s expired scholarships can also be malformed by applying for rejuvenation. The options for rejuvenation will be indicated on the homepage.
How to Apply For AP EPass Scholarship
- Visit cgg.gov.in and click on the pre-matric and post-matric selection.
- The candidate will always get the choice live if the registration course of action is still unlocked.
- To get a new page with a form click on the link.
- Candidate must enter adhar card and ration card fine points.
- Candidates’ delicate particulars must be filled.
- Information about the candidate’s parents and guardians is also mandatory.
- College/School and course in the order must be entered.
- Information of income certificate and caste certificate.
- The address and bank account details of the candidate are essential.
The form will also show options for uploading scanned copies of the documents. Upload the following documents before submitting.
Eligibility Criteria For AP EPass
The Andhra Pradesh scholarships are provided to financially incapacitated students for pursuing the courses that are approved by the appropriate universities or AICTE boards. Eligibility criteria for the AP EPass scholarship:
- Applicant must belong to the Reserved category: SC/ST/OBC/EB category.
- The family income of the applicant must be under 2Lacs rupees per annum.
- Candidates with 75% attendance.
The AP EPass scholarship is obtainable only for convinced courses. It is not valid for part-time and online courses.
Courses that are eligible for Post Graduation Andhra Pradesh EPass Application with 1 year to 5 years and more, listed below all the courses for which the students get scholarships:
Courses enclosed under Group 1-
Listing all the courses that are eligible for the EPass AP that are Post-matric scholarships. The duration of the course is a minimum of 1 year.
- Group 1-
All professional courses in engineering, technology, medicine, and IT. It also includes courses in agriculture, finance, business management, and business administration.
- Group 2-
Other professional courses of a higher level. Namely, M.Phil, PhD, and research level courses. All other courses related to CA, ICWA, CS which are not covered in Group 1 are eligible for AP epass scholarship under this group.
- Group 3-
Courses that are not eligible under the above two groups. NIFT courses are also covered under this group.
- Group 4-
subsequent courses are covered under the very last group.
- Vocational courses of intermediate level.
Required Document For AP EPass Scholarship
- Must be from the minority cast
- Required caste certificate
- Needed income certificate from the required authority
- Identity proof like Aadhar card, Ration card, pan card, etc
- Candidate required bonafide certificate
- Bank passbook copy
- SSC hall ticket copy
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Passport-sized photos of the candidate
|ARIPD Homepage||Click Here|