NDA I Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission has lately launched on 22 December 2022 NDA NA I Notification 2022 inviting candidates to apply for many vacant posts. As per the notice details, there are multiple vacancies in the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force Departments. The final date for applying online is available shortly and a written exam for these posts will be held on as the department decided. Here, Get all Details About NDA I Application form 2022, so keep reading this article till the end.
NDA I Recruitment 2022
Union Public Service Commission conducts regular Recruitment every year. This time, there are confirmed various vacancies overall out of which there are 400 available posts in Naval Academy and many posts in Naval Defense Academy. Further details have been listed in the following sections and candidates interested in applying are required to check the details given hereunder.
|Examination Name||NDA (1) as known as National Defence Academy|
|Exam Conducted by||UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)|
|Application Fee||General / OBC : Rs. 100
SC / ST: Rs. 0
Female Candidates: Rs. 0
|Application Start Date||22 December 2022|
|Application Last Date||11 January 2022|
|NDA I Admit Card Released Date||2-3 Week Before the Examination|
|NDA I Exam Date||10 April 2022|
|Application Fee Last Date||11 January 2022|
Union Public Service Commission welcomes eligible candidates to apply under UPSC NDA NA I Posts Recruitment online. There is a total of 400 Posts. Total 208 Posts out of 400 in the Army, 42 Posts for the Navy, 120 Posts For Airforcrce candidates and 30 posts for the Naval Academy. The application forms can be filled online on 22 December 2022. The examination is decided to be held on as department decided it.
|NDA (Army)||208 Posts ( 10 Post for females)|
|NDA (Navy)||42 Posts ( 03 Posts for Female)|
|NDA (Airforce)||120 Posts ( 06 Posts for Female)|
|NA ( Naval Academy)||30 Posts ( Only Male Candidates)|
Good news for all of those candidates who are waiting for the UPSC NDA NA I Notification 2022 now they all can fill the online application form and get a government job in this respected department. it’s too easy to apply online only you need to follow the instructions which are mentioned in the last paragraph of this article and also we provided a direct link which is very helpful for you. keep scrolling the page to grab more and more details.
NDA I Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
Candidates who apply for NDA I Recruitment 2022 Here, Mention all eligibility criteria so read this.
- Applicants interested in applying must have cleared class 10th and 12th level exams from a recognized Education Board.
- Candidates must be residence of India/Nepal.
- Candidates Date of birth must not be after 1 July 2006 and not before 2 July 2003.
- Application charges are Rs.100/- for unreserved categories and OBC whereas, candidates belonging to the SC/ST categories need not pay any charges.
- Candidates are to appear in the written test which will further be followed by an Interview.
How to apply NDA I Recruitment 2022
To apply for the NDA/NA I Application Form. You have followed these steps and then you will able to apply for NDA/NA I Recruitment 2022.
- Reach the official website which is, “upsc.gov.in”.
- Look for the above-mentioned Notice and download it.
- Before applying, read the instruction manual carefully.
- Start registering for the exam by providing accurate data and uploading soft copies of the required documents.
- Pay the registration charges.
- Carefully go through the entered details before submitting the form data.
- At last, take a printout of this form and keep one copy of it for future requirements.