SBI PO Mains Exam Admit Card 2021 Released – SBI PO 2021 conducts the national level recruitment exam for the appointment of Probationary Officers. SBI PO 2021 would declare the notification soon. The written exam would be conducted in 2 stages that are main exam and the preliminary exam. Those applicants who qualify preliminary exam would be short-listed to appear in the main exam and those students who clear the main exam would be called for an Interview and Group Discussion.
SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021
As the SBI PO Notification after who qualify the prelims exam then next stage SBI PO mains exam. SBI PO 2021 Notification of the 2056 probationary officers vacancy. The Last Date of this Vacancy is 25th October 2021 Approx, 4-5 lakh students apply for the SBI PO exam. After qualifying for the prelims exam they are waiting for the mains exam. Now, your waiting is over SBI PO is released the SBI PO Mains Exam admit card 2021.
|Name of the Exam||SBI PO 2021|
|Full-Form of the SBI PO||State Bank of India – Probationary Officer|
|Exam Level||All India|
|SBI PO Salary 2021||Starting Basic Pay 41,960|
|Examination Conducted by||State Bank of India|
|Total Number Of Vacancy||2056|
SBI PO Mains exam date 2021
|Release of Application Form||05 October 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||25 October 2021|
|Application Fee Payment Date||05 – 25 October 2021|
|Release of Admit Card for Preliminary exam||2nd week of November 2021(onwards)|
|SBI PO Preliminary Exam Date 2021||November 2021|
|SBI PO Preliminary Exam result 2021||December 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Admit Card 2021||16 December 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Result Date 2021||January 2022|
|Admit Card For Interview||2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022|
|SBI PO Final Result Date 2021||February / March 2022|
|Pre Exam Training Call Letters||1st week of November 2021 onwards|
|Pre Exam Training Date||2nd week of November 2021|
SBI PO 2021 Application Form & Registration
- Eligible and interested applicants can apply for SBI PO Exam.
- SBI PO 2021 application form can be filled in online mode only.
How to Apply for SBI PO 2021?
In order to apply for SBI PO 2021, the applicate is instructed to go to the official website of the State Bank of India i.e. ibpsonline.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in. SBI PO Registration fee can be paid in online mode by using the internet banking/credit card/debit card. The photograph and signature you upload during the application procedure must be clear enough, otherwise, it is liable to be rejected by the respective authority.
Application Fee for SBI PO 2021
- General and Other Backward Classes applicants need to pay Rs. 750 and Schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste/PwD students need to pay Rs. 0
- Students can pay the application fees via online mode only such as Debit Card / Internet Banking / Credit Card.
SBI PO 2021 Selection Procedure
SBI PO 2021 selection procedure has 3 steps which are given below:
- Step 1: Preliminary Exam (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
- Step 2: Main Exam (Objective Type – 200 Marks) (Descriptive Type – 50 Marks)
- Step 3: Interview and Group Discussion (50 Marks)
Number of Attempts
- For the General category of candidates- 4
- For General (PwD)- 7
- For OBC (PwD)- 7
- For OBC- 7
- For SC/SC(PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)- The authority hasn’t specified any restriction
SBI PO Mains Exam Admit Card 2021
Applicants need to download their admit card from the official website of SBI or they can also download the admit card online.
- SBI PO 2021 would issue 3 admit cards, first for the preliminary exam, second for the main exam and third for the interview.
- Applicants would not be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card.
SBI PO 2021 Result
- SBI PO 2021 Result would be announced by SBI on its official website.
- SBI PO 2021 would declare 3 results; first for preliminary exam, second for the main exam and third for final after Group Discussion and Interview.
- Final selected applicants would be appointed for the PO post.
What is the SBI PO Result Release Date for the Mains Exam?
Mains Result has been released on date January 2022.
Which one is the official website link to Download Mains Admit Card?
ibpsonline.ibps.in is the official website to download SBI PO Mains Admit Card.
What is the SBI PO Final Result Date?
February/March 2022 is the Released date of the SBI PO Final Result.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|ARIPD Homepage||Click Here|