What is UP Scholarship?
- 1 What is UP Scholarship?
- 2 How to Check UP Scholarship Status Online?
- 3 Eligibility Criteria For Pre Matric Scholarship:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria For Post Matric Scholarship:
- 5 Required Document For UP Scholarship Status
- 6 Process For UP Scholarship Online Application Form
- 7 UP Scholarship Helpline Numbers
Know how to check UP scholarship status online? UP scholarship (up scholarship nic in) is provided by the government of the Uttar Pradesh state to grant support to the underprivileged as well as exemplary students. There are two types of UP scholarship underneath the Uttar Pradesh scholarship scheme:
- Pre matric scholarship
- Post matric scholarship
The candidates who enrolled at the university/ college/ institute can submit an application for this Scholarship UP nic in 2021 22 design by satisfying the online application form. Candidates can get inclusive information about their online application status, student list, dates etc regarding UP scholarship 2021 from time to time.
How to Check UP Scholarship Status Online?
Now candidates of Utter Pradesh can check online UP scholarship status. The link to visit the official site for Uttar Pradesh is given below:
- First, visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh state i.e. scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Then click on the “UP Scholarship Status” tab that is shown on the home page from the menu bar and then knock on the “Application Status” for your fitting year.
- Now it’s essential for the candidate to enter their registration number in the given text box.
- Then click on the “Submit Application” button and it will appear on the screen.
This UP scholarship is destined for the students who are keen to go on with their higher learning after completing their schooling but are monetarily weak and can not chase their college studies, they can take the assistance of this scheme. It is unproblematic to make sure the arrangement of Uttar Pradesh scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria For Pre Matric Scholarship:
The students that belong to the backward classes i.e. SC/ST/OBC and the minority candidates who are having lower than the mentioned eligibility criteria be capable of applying form on the official website. Candidates who are students of 9th class or 10th class in Uttar Pradesh (UP) districts.
ANNUAL FAMILY INCOME
The annual income level for the candidates who apply for this scholarship that comes under SC / ST category must be below 2 lacs. Students that come under the OBC category: Rs. 30,000. Students that come under the SC category: Rs. 30,000. Students that come under ST category Rs. 30,000. Students belong to minority Rs. 1,00,000. Students belong to General: Rs. 19,884 for rural and Rs. 25,546 for urban.
The students who have preferred on the foundation of the intellectual plus point and twelve-monthly family earnings are given the erudition as per the following rates:
|Class||Monthly Scholarship Amount||Annual Scholarship Amount|
|1-5||Rs. 25||Rs. 300|
|6-8||Rs. 40||Rs. 480|
|9-10||Rs. 60||Rs. 720|
Eligibility Criteria For Post Matric Scholarship:
The students who are enthusiastic to chase their 11, 12 Under graduation (UG), Post Graduation (PG) and doctorate level courses higher learning only those students are fitting the criteria of eligibility to submit an application for this UP scholarship. The government of Uttar Pradesh has classified all the eligible 575 courses into 4 groups. The student should be enrolled in any of the courses in institutes registered with an online master catalogue.
ANNUAL FAMILY INCOME
Candidates only if they have a yearly income of fewer than 2 lacs rupees can apply for a post-matric scholarship, if they have more than 2 lacs yearly income, they are not eligible for the scholarship. For all the students that belong to SC/ST/OBC/EBC category.
Candidates who originate enthusiastically will be given scholarships on the foundation of their UP Scholarship status on the subject that they are hostlers or daily scholars. The rate of scholarship are mentioned below:
|Group 1||Rs. 550||Rs. 1200|
|Group 2||Rs. 530||Rs. 820|
|Group 3||Rs. 300||Rs. 570|
|Group 4||Rs. 230||Rs. 380|
Required Document For UP Scholarship Status
- Must be from the minority cast
- Required caste certificate
- Candidate required bonafide certificate
- Certificate Date of birth of the candidate
- College / school certificate
- Required residence certificate
- Income certificate
Process For UP Scholarship Online Application Form
Dear aspirants if you face any complexity to Fill Application Form then here are the steps that will make it easy for the applicants to fill up the form:
- To apply, first applicants have to visit the Official Website that is scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Fill all the particulars carefully with acceptable details.
- Subsequent to filling the registration form candidate will get a registration id number, take a printout of the registration page.
- Block up all the required details as they should be in the application form, upload passport size photograph and submit it within given time era.
- After that, it is required to capture a printout of the form and maintain it out of harm’s way for further make use of it.
UP Scholarship Helpline Numbers
The candidates who are willing to apply for this UP scholarship status design and facing any complexity can request their doubt to the helpline numbers mentioned below:
|Backward Class Welfare||18001805131|
Hopefully, you will understand all the processes and details about UP Scholarship like how to check scholarship status, process, eligibility criteria for pre matric and post matric scholarship. Also shared different scholarship, Results, Recruitments information at Our Website.
How to check Up Scholarship status?
Go to the UP scholarship official website scholarship.up.nic.in to check UP Scholarship Status.
How to fill up the UP scholarship form?
Read this full article to know how to fill up the up scholarship form.
|ARIPD Homepage||Click Here|